Head of Service Quality Management (Six Sigma)
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Service Quality Management (Six Sigma) job has just become available at one of the most respected e-commerce companies based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Service Quality Management (Six Sigma) role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Service Quality Management will play a key role in managing the framework and road map of operational teams' service quality standards, system and infrastructure to cope with customer and business needs.
- Define and integrate road map for operational teams
- Set up relevant metrics for all the operational teams and ensure the regular implementation of quality and healthy check processes
- Provide feedback to ops team regarding performance management and quality assurance achievements
- Conduct training and needs analysis (TNA) and accordingly plan and develop related training with learning unit experts
- Manage group budget with an effective program implementation
- Enable the close-loop-feedback mechanism to flow from all the insights obtained from quality assurance checking
To succeed in this Head of Service Quality Management (Six Sigma) role, you should have eight years' relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field, preferably statistics, mathematics, industrial engineering and communication; MBA is a plus
- At least eight years' experience, with a background in management consulting, e-commerce/online shopping, telco and banking industry
- Experience in customer operations, customer advocacy management, total quality management and quality assurance with good analytical thinking, negotiation and time management, and planning and organising
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of e-commerce operations, customer experience strategy, design, and policy
- Extensive knowledge process improvement, preferably Lean Six Sigma Certified
- High level of adaptability within a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
This leading e-commerce company is widely known in Indonesia. The company is expanding its reach by experimenting with new endeavours that will create large impact in the markets and industries the company will touch. With a flat organisational structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and are ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Service Quality Management job is for you.