Head of Customer Engagement Operations - eCommerce
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 22 September 2018 2018-09-222018-11-21 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Customer Engagement Operations job has just become available at one of the most respected e-commerce company based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Customer Engagement Operations role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Customer Engagement Operations will play a key role in leading customer engagement ops both inbound and outbound to deliver best-in-class customer engagement and experience through all customer supports channel.
- Define & integrate road map for operational teams
- Drive and manage partners who runs the operation on customer care to deliver the achievement as per agreed target and aligned with company and group strategy
- Ensure the delivery of excellence service & solution for customers according to service standard
- Manage the escalated operational problems, bad product reviews, customer warning etc
- Manage service recovery activities according to service level agreed and monitor the complaint management traffic accordingly
- Manage bad customer satisfaction to be properly mediated and recovered, which includes handling solicited, and unsolicited feedback, focusing on customers, analysing customer service performance, providing information to CX team as product and service improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field, preferably Management, Communication or Public Relation. MBA is a plus.
- At least 8 years of experience, background e-commerce/online shopping, telco and banking industry
- Experience in customer management, service or complaint & recovery management, customer retention & loyalty management, and customer experience management skills & knowledge
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of e-commerce operation, customer experience strategy, design, and policy
- Extensive knowledge customer satisfaction management, complaint management & recovery, people behaviour, total quality management & quality assurance
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
This leading e-commerce company is widely known in Indonesia. The company is expanding its reach by experimenting with new endeavours that will create large impact in the markets and industries the company will touch. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Customer Engagement Operations job is for you.