Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading tech start-up company is looking for an exceptional City Manager to manage their presence in Bali.
About the City Manager role:
In this City Manager position, you will report to an Area Head, and manage a team of 25+ in your primary located office. You will be responsible for leading, owning and guiding the business to achieve targets set for the city of Bali. You will also identify opportunities within the business and provide recommendations to improve the business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with local government, authorities and relevant partners key to the business
- Identifying issues, opportunities and trends to provide stakeholders with short and long-term strategies to grow the overall business
- Growing all aspects of the business in your city
- Ensuring that all businesses comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Take full ownership of the budget and targets
- Initiate, support and manage the execution of all campaigns and activities in the city
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- 5-6 years of combined experience in sales, marketing and strategy management
- Possess relationship management skills of the highest calibre
- Possess analysis skills of the highest calibre
- Possess operational leadership experience
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex and changing ambiguous environments
This company has an outstanding reputation in its field. The work environment is extremely dynamic with top talents across divisions - which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step by joining a rapidly growing force, this City Manager role in Bali is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.