Business Operations Program Manager
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 16 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A business process outsourcing firm is looking for a Business Operations Program Manager chartered with the critical mission to ensure sufficient process controls are established in all material management activities performed across company’s business operations.
About the Business Operations Program Manager role:
In this role you will manage company’s operational work flows and customer relationships, and will have a great opportunity to deliver on strategic initiatives for the business, provide business insights and build partnerships.
- Developing and maintaining business process work flows and documentation to support various programs and rollout in operations
- Developing KPIs to measure operational performance and identifying process improvement opportunities
- Partnering with Data Analytic Operations Planning team and responsible for stakeholder engagement, assessment of ongoing business needs and building short-term and long-term road map to support business needs focusing on scale and efficiency
- Supporting implementation of technology solutions and process automation efforts to improve material visibility, enhance controls and to improve process efficiency
- Manage relationships with company’s global customers/clients
- Work effectively cross-functional teams, assimilating requirements, and implementing business processes across ATI
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Engineering or related field
- Over 5 years of professional work experience related supply chain management or relevant work-experience in analytic based operations/vendor-management/program management skills
- Experience designing end-to-end processes that scale, particularly with respect to business operations.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement business processes in a highly-dynamic environment
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to various stakeholders engagement, both internal teams and global customers including presentation skills
- Prior experience managing processes and operations from top consulting/services company is strongly preferred
- Strategic thinker with strong analytic and creative problem-solving skills, and excellent program management skills
The company at first started as the largest global user of travel systems, now also offer for their clients fare auditing, ticketing and refunds support, land travel distribution services, financial and accounting services, and back-office IT developments.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Business Operations Program Manager job is for you.