Director of Operations
Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 26 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading local lifestyle media group is seeking a high-calibre Director of Operations to be part of their expansion to manage their existing teams.
About the Director of Operations:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Director of Operations will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide day to day leadership and management.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Lead the development communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives.
- Motivate and lead the teams; attract, recruit and retain required members; provide mentoring to career development.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess day to day leadership and management
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferred Master’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum five years in senior management role
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing Finance, HR, IT and Legal.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent leadership and people skills.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility and commitment.
- Flexible and able to multi task; can work within an ambiguous, fast moving environment; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
The successful Director of Operations will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of plant manufacturing operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Director of Operations.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.