Director of Sales, Marketing & Operations
Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 26 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity for Director of Sales & Marketing at a leading media company has come up. You will be responsible for the management of sales and operations personnel of the company.
About the Director of Sales, Marketing & Operations role:
As Director of Sales, Marketing & Operations, you will be responsible for providing the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organisation and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. He/She will lead the execution of strategies, delivering results on day-to-day, quarter-to-quarter basis.
other key responsibilities:
- Leading, supervising, mentoring and motivating the team to be effective in their respective functions to achieve their individual and collective targets
- Set, monitor and manage targets and budgets of the department
- Create, develop and implement the company’s sales and marketing objectives and strategies to keep the company at a competitive advantage, enhance the company’s image and position in the market and general public
- Carry out research to analyze trends, monitor market changes, monitor the competition, identify client’s current and future needs and track results
- Well informed market trend which will enable to forecast future sales and marketing activities and form plans to adapt to shifts in the market place
- Ability to drive deals, secure new clients/accounts and grow revenue
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with clients, serve as the business representative in client and industry events
- Bridge between related departments within the company to ensure effective and efficient work flow processes
- Degree in Marketing Communication, Marketing Management, Business Administration, Public Relations, advertising or related field is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in senior position or higher in similar or related industry (digital agency/ media publishing will be a plus)
- Strong background and track record in print and digital sales (an advantage), otherwise proven track record in sales achievement and marketing activation
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation ability, and a strong commitment to detail
- Strong creative, strategic, analytic and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task, numbers-oriented, strong and well-developed business sense
- Strong sense of leadership, good mentor, team player
- Able to work independently and handle stress well
This company is a leading media company with strong regional presence. They are a specialised category with complex channel distribution models in Asia and have extremely strong work culture.
If you are keen, please apply directly for consideration of the role.