Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 18000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A top tier management consulting firm is looking for a Research Coordinator for their research wing.
About this Research Coordinator role:
You will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia, but will work on research activities throughout the region. You will report to their manager based in Singapore on daily bases and work alongside local and regional case teams. Research medium will be through electronic, print and other public / subscribed sources. You will look after research across all industries and functions.
- Provide business and information research to the group (locally and regionally)
- Conduct timely and high quality research
- Produce comprehensive and well organised research services based on the needs of each case team
- Build industry knowledge on all relevant industries as required
- Participating in research, readings and projects as relevant to your success in this role
- At least two years of working experience in reputable companies
- Basic knowledge/familiarity in some programming languages (e.g. C++ or Python)
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Industry background from consulting, market research, analytics, banking, etc. preferred
- Experience abroad preferred
- Ability to deliver independently and uphold high professional and personal working standards
- Interest and curiosity to do deep research with lots of reading
If you are a well-read, highly independent and driven professional, this is your chance to work with some of the brightest minds in SEA. Career progression will be within research, with lots of opportunities ahead.
Should you be interested in this position, apply today!