(Manager - Senior Manager) Strategy
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Manager/Senior Manager Strategy job has just become available at a leading consulting firm. This is a role for a strategist who is a leader in their field.
About the (Manager - Senior Manager) Strategy Role:
As a Manager/ Senior Strategy Manager, you will oversee end to end strategic recommendations in critical function areas on behalf of the client. You will report to both directors and partners of the company.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of strategic recommendations to improve the performance of company's clients.
- Act as the day-to-day project leader and central point of communication within company and with the client.
- Assume responsibility for the case team's value creation through an analytical process, and build and maintain client relationships
- Identify value creation opportunities with the client's situation
- Provide intellectual leadership to the team to ensure the highest quality analytic and conceptual output
- Build and maintain consensus with the client on objectives, critical issues, work-plan, implications, recommendations, and implementation plan
- Develop client commitment to recommendations and implementation plans
- Effectively manage the formal and informal professional development of the case team members
- Promote each member's development through skill planning, coaching, and performance feedback Clearly allocate the responsibilities among case team members, balancing the fulfilment of case team goals with the professional growth and satisfaction of individuals
- Contribute to key firm-building initiatives and activities (e.g. involvement in Practice/Capability Area knowledge building efforts, mentoring, recruiting, and training)
- Collaborative effectively as member of a case team and with other colleagues
- Collaborate effectively with senior leaders internally, in order to utilise their expertise and insight
- Travel to client sites as required for client consulting projects, to establish needs and present recommendations
- Supervise 3-4 Management Consultants
To be successful in the Manager/Senior Manager Strategy Role, you will need to have over four years of relevant experience in a strategic role (corporate strategy), including an additional 2 years in management strategy consulting. You will also need strong communication, analytical, creative thinking, and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- MBA from a top business school is a plus
- Experience must include: Valuation of companies; Financial and operational ratio analysis for companies; Financial modelling
- Able to conduct primary research which include competitive analysis for companies including bench marking and performance improvement
- Able to create, develop, and implement strategic alternatives for companies
- Proficient in PowerPoint presentations, and Excel charts and graphs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and apply quantitative methodologies to evaluate strategic alternatives, including assessment of international markets opportunities through research and analysis of international sources of information
- Demonstrated ability at building and managing client relationships with senior executives which include C-suite and business unit heads
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Must be deadline driven, organised and able to multitask
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
This leading consulting firm needs no introduction and is recognised worldwide as a leader in their field of expertise. It provides advisory services to businesses, non-profit organisations, and governments, and is one of the Big Three strategy consulting firms
If you are driven, determined and enjoy an international, fast-paced, fun work environment, this (Manager - Senior Manager) Strategy is the role for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity