Manager - Strategy
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 consultancy Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in UK is looking for a Manager - Strategy in their Indonesian office. The candidate will be responsible to manager teams providing management strategy consulting services for clients.
About the Manager - Strategy role:
As a Manager, your analytic, inter-personal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of strategic recommendations to improve the performance of company's clients.
- Act as the day-to-day project leader and central point of communication within company and with the client.
- Assume responsibility for the case team's value creation through the analytic process, and build and maintain client relationships.
- Responsibilities involve:
- Identify the value creation opportunities with the client situation
- Provide intellectual leadership to the team to ensure the highest quality analytic and conceptual output
- Build and maintain consensus with the client on objectives, critical issues, work-plan, implications, recommendations, and implementation plan
- Develop client commitment to recommendations and implementation plans
- Effectively manage the formal and informal professional development of the case team members
- Promote each member's development through skill planning, coaching, and performance feedback Clearly allocate the responsibilities among case team members, balancing the fulfilment of case team goals with the professional growth and satisfaction of individuals
- Contribute to key firm-building initiatives and activities (e.g. involvement in Practice/Capability Area knowledge building efforts, mentoring, recruiting, and training)
- Collaborative effectively as member of a case team and with other colleagues
- Collaborate effectively with senior leaders internally, in order to utilise their expertise and insight
- Travel to client sites as required for client consulting projects, to establish needs and present recommendations
- Supervise 3-4 Management Consultants
- Bachelor in any related field
- MBA from a top business school is a plus
- Over four years of relevant experience in strategic role (corporate strategy), including plus 2 years management strategy consulting or related experience
- Experience must include: Valuation of companies; Financial and operational ratio analysis for companies; Financial modelling; Competitive analysis for companies including bench marking and performance improvement; Primary research
- Creation, development, and implementation of strategic alternatives for companies
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations, and Excel charts and graphs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and apply quantitative methodologies to evaluate strategic alternatives, including assessment of international markets opportunities through research and analysis of international sources of information
- Demonstrated ability building and managing client relationships with senior executives such as C-suite and business unit heads
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- A robust analytic skill-set, endless curiosity and a penchant to think the impossible
- Must be deadline driven, organised and able to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
- Fluency in English
This leading consulting firm is widely known worldwide. It provides advisory services to businesses, non-profit organisations, and governments, and is one of the Big Three strategy consulting firms
So if you are ready to take the next step in your career, if you enjoy an international, fast-paced, fun work environment, and you are passionate about consultancy, this Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity