Government Relations Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 24 May 2023jakarta general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2023-05-26 2023-07-23 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the global oil and gas companies is currently looking for a Government Relations Manager with high-level connections to the government. In this job, you will be located in Central Jakarta.
About the Government Relations Manager Role:
You will monitor the political environment for the relevant trends/topics that affect the company business operations in Indonesia. This position reports to the VP Government Relations and will be located in Jakarta.
- Evaluate any possible impacts both for opportunities and risks for the company, including all the business units
- Develop local political positions on specific topics and in coordination with relevant organisational units
- Establish, maintain, and manage an internal network with all relevant actors for political activities in Indonesia
- Build up and maintain an external network with key political decision makers and other relevant stakeholders
- Represent the company in association/committee meetings in Indonesia
- Organise and coordinate political meetings for high-ranking company associates
- Regularly report essential political information in Indonesia to relevant internal stakeholders of the company
- Provide advice to the respective local GM and business units on external affairs related topics and political positions
- Communicate the company's positions to decision-makers and key influencers in order to shape favourable political conditions for the company
- Represent the company at local conferences, meetings, and media events
To succeed in this Government Relations Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of a bachelor's or master's degree - preferably in public policy, law or macroeconomics (but open to any possibilities)
- At least eight years' experience in a related field
- Strong interest in learning, agility, and curiosity
- Data driven
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in the government or public affairs sectors, public policy consultant, data research firms, management consultant firms, or NGO is a plus
This is a market-leading oil and gas company that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this Government Relations Manager role is a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Get in touch
+62 (21) 2965 1500
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 May 2023An expanding, established telecommunications company is recruiting for a new Head of PMO job to work from their head office in Jakarta. The Head of PMO will be responsible for directing, planning, coordinating, and overseeing the day-to-day operations of non-core business within operations.