VP of Public Policy and Corporate Communications
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 29 August 2022jakarta general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-08-29 2022-10-28 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the biggest fund management companies in Indonesia is currently recruiting for an attractive VP of Public Policy and Corporate Communications job to support their business in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the VP of Public Policy and Corporate Communications Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading, managing, supervising and conducting the public affairs function as well as protecting and developing positive corporate reputation through internal and media communications, with CSR initiatives as the enabler. Responsibilities include managing corporate information, supporting the function’s director in developing strategic plan, cascading to all team members, supervising (in plan execution, evaluation and report). You will also be responsible for building and sustaining a company’s reputation and leading an authentic conversation while minimising the business risk. This position reports to CEO.
- Evaluate any possible impacts both for opportunity and risk for the company, including all the business units
- Develop local political positions on specific topics and in coordination with relevant organisational units
- Build up and maintain an external network with key political decision makers and other relevant stakeholders
- Represent the company in association/committee meetings in Indonesia
- Regularly report essential political information in Indonesia to relevant internal stakeholders of the company
- Provide advice to the respective local GM and business units on external affairs related topics and political positions
- Communicate the company's position to decision-makers and key influencers in order to shape favourable political conditions for the company
- Represent the company at local conferences, meetings, and media events
To succeed in this VP of Public Policy and Corporate Communications job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Public Policy, Law or Macroeconomics (but open to any possibilities)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a related field, with both in-house and public policy agency or firm
- Strong interest in learning, agility, and curiosity
- Personal network with professional organisations and the government
- Experienced in handling and managing internal crisis
- Experience in handling regulation impact
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in the government or public affairs sectors, public policy consultant, data research firms, management consultant firms, or NGO is a plus
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the biggest Financial Services company in Indonesia. They maintain the quality of the product, which has lead them to their current success. If you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this VP of Public Policy and Corporate Communications role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 September 2022An excellent COO (Infrastructure) job has just become available at a newly established investment company which supports the development of Indonesia’s infrastructure. The position will be based in Jakarta and manage the ongoing operations and processes of the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 August 2022A well scalled international start-up is looking to recruit a Country Manager to help them launch an Indonesian business