Chief Executive Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 property-and-housing Jakarta ID IDR 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large-scale property developer group is looking for a Chief Executive Officer to be based in Jakarta. In this job, you will report to the executive board of directors.
About the Chief Executive Officer Role:
As Chief Executive Officer of the property developer group, you will be responsible and accountable for the overall operations and management of multiple business subsidiaries belonging to the developer group. You will set the company's overall strategic direction and priorities, maintain frequent communication to foreign and public investors and monitor the performance of the company and share price in the market.
- Provide the required linkage between the board of directors and the executive management team, and provide them with adequate information to carry out their responsibilities
- Assist the board of directors in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance its market share, profitability and return on investment
- Conduct a strategic review to focus on business turnaround on a regular basis to determine whether the company is meeting its short and long-term objectives (increase in profits, increase in market share, return on investment, etc.)
- Review the operating results of the company and compare them to established objectives and goals, and follow up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results
- Presentation to the audit committee on audit reports and updates and on the management corrective actions
- Act as the principal public relations officer of the company and represent them with major customers, government entities, the financial community, and the public
- Monitor the adherence of employees to guidelines, policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have extensive leadership, corporate turnaround experience, and will ideally have had exposure in managing large stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, business administration (MBA is preferred) or equivalent experience with a minimum of 20 years of related experience
- Extensive executive-level management experience (at least 10 years)
- Extensive real estate industry experience (at least five years)
- Strong visionary with proven leadership qualities, example of business turnaround and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Political awareness, professional expertise, financial orientation, self-starting initiative, cross-cultural awareness, organisational astuteness and team spirit
- Ability to select, develop and motivate necessary management talent to maintain the company's overall objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness
- Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa
The company has a strong track record in being one of the prominent market players in township development. Fuelled by Indonesia's economic growth projection, the organisation has a strong commitment to revamping its organisation to be more agile and to scale the business across Indonesia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the challenge, this Chief Executive Officer is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.