Head of Business, Consumer Health
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity with an established consumer health company has come up. This role will be responsible to help set up the business in Indonesia as the first Head of Business, Consumer Health.
About this Head of Business, Consumer Health Role:
You will help set up and lead the business for Indonesia. As the head of the business, you will be responsible for P&L management, establishing and maintaining the overall business relationship with current and prospective clients.
- Act at a high level to develop and implement market and commercial strategies by identifying new opportunities and developing new client relationships
- Provide operational leadership by translating strategic plans into annual operating plans that set priorities for the Indonesia organisation and ensures the achievement of financial and non-financial objectives
- Ensure that all functions of the organisation are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Responsible for the planning and executing of both short- and long-term revenue deriving strategies of the organisation
- Ensure compliance with all corporate business and financial policies as well as all local regulatory requirements
- Be accountable for the Indonesia P&L and ensure consistent delivery against growth, market penetration and profit commitments
- To succeed in this role, you must have good understanding of the Nutrition regulations and business laws in Indonesia
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related Science fields
- At least five years of management experience
- Prior experience in consumer health industry is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to deal with develop working relationships with customers, partners and government
- Strategic thinking to analyse the right market entry and channel strategy
- Results oriented and resilient
- Comfortable in an unstructured environment / high flexibility
Our client is a leading Asian consumer health company with diverse product portfolio in consumer health category. They are looking to enter Indonesia to expand their regional presence.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.