General Manager (Building & Construction Materials)
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 building-and-construction Jakarta ID IDR 1 2 2 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international building and construction material manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre General Manager to manage and oversee all company operations activities.
About the General Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the General Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
- Responsible for company's P&L
- Supervises managers who plan, organise, and direct operations, R&D, production, administrative, warehouse, and sales activities to meet or exceed established company goals in a cost-effective manner
- Supervises the design, development, and implementation of processes that increase yield and/or improve quality for all manufacturing
- Coordinates and ensures factory operations to establish production and quality control standards
- Develops, implements, and monitors company budget; oversees the management of expenses within approved budget constraints
- Develops and reviews department's KPI to achieve company budget and P&L
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of building materials manufacturing operations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.E.) in related field (Technical or Management)
- At least 10 years experience with manufacturing background is preferred with more than five years in a leadership capacity
- Past experience in plant operations
- Proven expertise in the building and construction materials space
The successful General Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of manufacturing operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting General Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.