Business Manager, Publishing
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 education-and-training Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity as Business Manager for a growing international publication business has come up. This role will be responsible to lead the Indonesian business.
About the Business Manager Role:
This role will be the overall lead for Indonesia business, have full P&L and budgeting responsibilities as well as to drive business objectives and targets.
- Overall office management from budget and P&L management in compliance with needs of business
- Propose strategy for Indonesia and engage with key stakeholders from the region in order to ensure growth is achieved
- Manage, motivate and lead staff to ensure targets are met
- Work closely with cross functional teams like marketing, editorial teams across Asia to ensure shared goals are achieved
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with local distribution partners and key government bodies
- Be the key representative to represent the company as appropriate in meetings and/or other relevant events
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Prior experience in publishing or education industry is preferred
- Proven track record in a leadership and mentoring capacity, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Strong business acumen, preferably with strengths in budgeting and sales forecasting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong fluency in both Bahasa and English
Our client is a leading publication business and part of an established education institute globally. They have various business divisions that cater to the various publishing and education needs.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, kindly apply or contact me for a confidential discussion.