Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Iwan Salim
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-01 utilities Jakarta ID IDR 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading multinational power company is looking for Country Manager in Jakarta to lead the business. In this job, you will identify new commercial activities and driving business growth.
About the Country Manager Role:
As the head of the business, you will be responsible for P&L management, establishing and maintaining the overall business relationship with current and prospective clients.
- Act at a high level to develop and implement market and commercial strategies by identifying new opportunities and developing new client relationships
- Lead the business development, sales, customer service and marketing teams
- Provide operational leadership by translating strategic plans into annual operating plans that set priorities for the Indonesia organisation and ensures the achievement of financial and non-financial objectives
- Responsible for activities relating to marketing, sales, product development and customer service to drive business growth and market share
- Ensure that all functions of the organisation are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Responsible for maintaining the effective coordination with the sales, marketing and executive team to drive business growth
- Responsible for the planning and executing of both short- and long-term revenue deriving strategies of the organisation
- Ensure compliance with all corporate business and financial policies as well as all local regulatory requirements
- Be accountable for the Indonesia P&L and ensure consistent delivery against growth, market penetration & profit commitments
To succeed in this role, you must have good understanding of commercial management in power or infrastructure industry while develop and implement good commercial strategies to drive the business forward.
- 15 years' experience of successful commercial management strategy
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills, organisational and presentation skills both internally and externally
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and staff
- Able to inspire and motivate people to drive the business forward and achieve your goals
- Strategic thinker with good analytical skills to develop strategic / business plans and perform P&L analysis
- Commercial acumen to understand key drivers of the market place and distribution channels
- Results oriented with a high drive and need for achievement
This world-renowned industrial company has been in the industry for over 20 years. They value open and honest relationship with the employees while offering competitive benefits.
Employees enjoy supportive management in taking action and ownership in their work to improve performance and achieve goals.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.