Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 retail Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Country Manager job has just arisen at a well-established health products business based in Jakarta.
About the Country Manager Role:
You will report directly to the Regional President and be responsible for managing all operations within the country, including the responsibility for profit and loss. You will be responsible for general management across key functions: Sales & Marketing, Operations, Member Services, Human Resources, Finance, IT, and Compliance.
- Provide directional leadership and vision to the corporate office and in the field driving both to attain peak performance
- Craft and collaborate with global office to execute annual business plans, strategies, and key initiates through excellent project management
- Drive performance in each business function including operations, sales & marketing, finance, customer service, and all other aspects of the business
- Build strong trust-based relationships with managers/heads of departments to drive project completion, improved processes, and day-to-day business management
- Facilitate the success of the team and people development through coaching, mentoring, investing and leading by example
- Develop strong and productive relationships with customers and top clients
- Ultimate P&L responsibility and financial stewardship for market
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of how a global business operates and possess a proven & quantifiable track record in driving growth, improvements and business excellence.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- 10 years’ experience in related industries with at least five to ten years of solid business management /executive management experience from multinational companies
- Knowledge and experience in managing corporate organisations and customers is a must. Experience managing multiple or diverse internal organisations is ideal
- Achievements must reflect personal contributions, keen project management adeptness, and overall smart and polished business acumen
- Excellent people management, people development, and high interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Must be excellent communicator with sound written and verbal communication skills in order to deal with customers, business partners, staff and management from a variety of skill levels as well as different authority levels within a global organisation
- Highest of character and integrity with a penchant for discipline and high standards
This firm is a leading product marketing company in the health care business.
If you are driven, determined, and looking to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
If you are keen on this opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.