Consultant Iwan Salim
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-02 hospitality-and-catering Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A large leading private hospital group is looking for COO in Jakarta to lead its operation and help drive business growth.
About the COO role:
In this role, you will need to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organisation and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the hospitals and its staff
- provide strategic leadership expertise that ensures the effective and efficient operation of the hospitals while improving on the current model
- Commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services
- Handling all P&L decisions and ensuring the consistent profitability of the business
- Ensuring the highest levels of quality and customer service are being delivered
- Working closely with Marketing on advertising and public relations initiatives
To succeed in this role you must have good understanding of hospital management while develop and implement good commercial strategies to drive the business forward.
- College degree, hospitality certification, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years of hospitals management experience
- Strong sales and marketing abilities
- Financial and business acumen, enthusiastic, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic thinker with good analytic skills to develop strategic / business plans and perform P&L analysis
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and staff
This hospital group has been in the industry for over 20 years. They value open and honest relationship with the employees while offering competitive benefits. Employees enjoy supportive management in taking action and ownership in their work to improve performance and achieve goals.