General Manager - Commodities Trading
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 accountancy Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A General Manager for Commodities Trading sector has just been made available at a fast-growing company based in Jakarta. Reporting to the Board of Directors, you will be responsible for the Indonesia business and its South East Asia expansion from supply chain, sales and marketing, and work closely with finance and admin, and group HR.
About the General Manager for Commodities Trading Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the entire Indonesia business and will work closely with CFO and also report to the Board.
- Accountable for managing profitability and annual sales revenue while increasing brand recognition through operational efficiency
- Provide operational direction and planned business and financial strategies to achieve company goals
- Provide leadership and oversee sales, marketing, supply chain, finance and admin functions
- To succeed in this General Manager for Commodities Trading role, you will need to be self-motivated, results-driven and have good commercial experience in local and international trading business.
- Strong academic background with minimum GPA of 3.5, Master degree will be highly preferable
- At least 10 years trading experience
- Proven commercial track record
- Has good experience working with other functions - supply chain, marketing, and finance
- Team management experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese as most of the company's advertising and promotional activities are communicated in both these languages
This Commodities Trading company is one of the leaders in the space that they play in. If you are a performance-driven and have proven track record managing a team to success, this role is for you.