General Manager - Papua New Guinea
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-01 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting GM role has just become available in one of the leading FMCG company in Indonesia.
About the GM role:
General management accountability, responsible for leadership of Papua New Guinea. You would also continue to identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share. Developing productive long term relationships with customers.
- Preparing volume forecasts and plan
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with distributor's local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local distributor's management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Play a central role in steering key account management in coordination with respective distributor's management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers
- Prepare the modern trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of joint business plans
- Category management and promotion planning
To succeed in this role, you will need be hands on and have a proven successful leadership in managing a team.
- Strong and proven marketing and finance track record (prices and packaging, key clients, “research, pre-search & trends”, budget administration)
- Has 8 to 11 years of experience in functional area
- Has strong strategic negotiation, influence and persuasive skills include leadership skills - people development
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Demonstrating judgement in decision making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Has a strong project management knowledge
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.