Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
This is a newly created position as part of the company's further investment in Indonesia. This role will assume full country management responsibility and report directly to the Region Head based in headquarter.
About the Country Manager Role:
You will drive the overall responsibility of driving profitability and growth for the business in Indonesia through sales & marketing activities.
- Oversee and manage the whole operations in Indonesia
- P&L responsibility
- Actively grow the business unit in Indonesia through strong business development through distributor management and expansion of direct sales team
- Report directly to the Regional Head
- Minimum Bachelor' degree in Business or related
- Experience managing in the Indonesian market
- Proficient in both sales & marketing, with some Ecommerce exposure
- Ideally prior experience in helping to set up business from scratch
- Willing to be based in Bandung
This company is a global leader in hygiene care and has strong presence in multiple countries. They have existing presence in Indonesia and is looking to invest further in the country by launching new products and growing their local team.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply for a confidential discussion.