Country Manager (Gaming)
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 29 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading platform provider for online PC and mobile digital content in Southeast Asia is looking for a Country Manager in Indonesia to build, lead and growth the entire operations and development of the business. This position will report directly to the CEO, based in Singapore.
About the Country Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to lead, own and guide the business and achieve the vision, mission and principles set for the country, identify opportunities within the business and provide recommendations to improve the business.
- Generate pipeline and new business opportunities
- Identify issues, opportunities and trends and to provide long term strategies to grow the overall business
- Recruit top talent, focusing on hiring leaders
- Build strong talent acquisition culture and practice to continuously search, attract, and attain highly talented individual
- Formulate strategies to increase the industry related penetration and public awareness
- Strategically manage and allocate talents and resources into games and projects
- Able to recruit A-Type team, groom and mentor them
- Full ownership of P&L.
- Create, maintain and deliver a clear vision and business strategy that is aligned with corporate goals and values
- Initiate, support and manage the development and execution of the marketing campaign and activities
- Work closely with stakeholders in the Singapore office to develop and align with strategic directions and guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree with good honours from a Top tier university. MBA is a plus
- A Gamer and genuine passion for the game business
- At least 6-7 years of experience, background in Management Consulting or Corporate Strategy. Preferably Top tier consulting firm
- Experience in business analysis
- Experience in data extraction and manipulation
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
- Strong commercial and analytic rigour in all aspects of planning and delivery
- Passionate about the social mission and making a positive impact in emerging markets
This leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of young professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Country Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity