Country Manager - Music Streaming
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 04 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A music streaming start-up is looking for a Country Manager in Indonesia to build, lead and growth the entire operations and development of the business. This position will report directly to the President Director, based in Indonesia.
About the Country Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible to lead, own and guide the business and achieve the vision, mission and principles set for the country, identify opportunities within the business and provide recommendations to improve the business.
- Generate pipeline and new business opportunities
- Identify issues, opportunities and trends and to provide long term strategies to grow the overall business
- Lead Sales, Operations and Marketing departments
- Formulate strategies to increase the industry related penetration and public awareness
- Able to recruit A-Type team, groom and mentor them
- Full ownership of P&L
- Create, maintain and deliver a clear vision and business strategy that is aligned with corporate goals and values
- Initiate, support and manage the development and execution of the marketing campaign and activities
- Diploma or Bachelor degree from reputable University
- Over 8 – 10 years of experience, preferably with experience in start-up industry
- Good knowledge of B2B market and expansion strategies
- Excellent leadership, marketing mindset, problem solving and negotiations
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
This leading start-up company is widely known in Asia and part of a public listed company in Japan. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of young professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Country Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.