Head of New Business Vertical ( Transport/e-Commerce)
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 28 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading e-commerce company is looking for a Head of New Business Vertical (Operations), directly reporting the Regional Head in this role you will be responsible to drive and grow this new business within the Indonesia market and drive either direct or through collaboration with different departments such as customer service, commercial, marketing fulfilment centre transportation.
About the Head of New Business Vertical (Transport/e-commerce):
This role will ensure that the best service with high customer satisfaction is achieved. This role requires a team player with strong leadership skills
- Takes on full P&L accountability of the Express business in your country
- Defines and implements annual budget plans and provides regular reports to the headquarters
- Review and support design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, customer requirements and market growth in your country
- Drive key KPIs across your team, investigate performance issues and take corrective actions to address gaps.
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections where needed within the company's business
- Drives quarterly budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting for the country
- Overall Program planning, milestone tracking and dependency management. Encourage use of tools such as Trello, Slack, Jira, amongst other
- Challenge Program Managers / Project Managers on the key assumptions about their projects including resource requirements, timelines, budget and return-on-investment
- Bachelor degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics/Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- MBA is a plus
- 7+ years relevant experience in consulting, banking, engineering, country manager or operations management
- Experience within a fast-moving transport business (or transport function within e-commerce) preferable
- Previous experience in top tier consulting firm is preferred
- Excellent leadership, management, analytic, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
This leading e-commerce company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives. The company is one of most important player in the region and a promising future ahead. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of New Business Vertical job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity