COO (B2B Marketplace)
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 15 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A B2B Marketplace tech start-up company is looking for a COO to oversee the company’s operations and procedures. Optimizing potential growth and executing regional expansion plan across Asia. Directly reporting to the CEO.
About the COO role:
In this role you will have to maintain control of diverse business operations and secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Manage and direct company operations towards service & quality excellence management
- Develop, establish and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives
- Implement and lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals
- Oversee respective administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations & documentations
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for a rapid scaling of operational capacity through automation, process improvements or other productivity measures
- Interface with Product Engineering and IT Operations to ensure appropriate systems related with customer operations are in place
- Drive the operational launch of supporting on the potential new revenue stream & and commodity developments
- Develop the pricing model & revenue managements further that ensures P&L targets are achieved
- Create the strategic five year plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve it
- Supervising and improving the logistic concept for the spare part marketplace
- Bachelor’s Degree with good honours from a top tier university. MBA is a plus
- Over 6 years of experience, background in Management Consulting in Top tier consulting firm
- Proven experience in Logistic, Supply Chain, Operations or relevant roles
- Experience in handling projects for Marketplace, Technology or Manufacturing Industry
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
This early stage tech start-up company is aggressively targeting a niche market and an overseas expansion. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee and equity shares.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this COO job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.