Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity to lead a growing pharmaceutical company's Indonesia's operations has become available. You will be responsible for the entire Indonesia's operations and for achieving the business objectives.
About the Country Manager role:
In this role, you are responsible to build, lead and be held responsible for all aspects of the organisation. These include recruitment and the setting up of the corporate infrastructure to achieve the company’s desired goals.
Other key responsibilities:
- Define and build efficient organisational structure and processes
- Recruit, lead, develop and control direct reports and overall organisation
- Ensure that financial objectives are achieved through the development of business plans and the solid execution of associated tactics
- Strong product launches and introduction of new products and services (through business development) to customers which align with the business core operating areas
- Ensure business operations are accomplished in an efficient manner
- Define and implement strategy and objectives to achieve the defined financial targets (full P&L responsibility) for the entire affiliate
- Degree in Business (Finance, Marketing)
- MBA is preferred and an advantage
- 10-15 years of experience in industry with senior roles in sales marketing and business unit level.
- A proven leader who puts high powered teams together to achieve exceptional results.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.