Project Development Director
Consultant Iwan Salim
Date posted 10 April 2017
A multinational property developer is looking for a Project Development Director / COO in Jakarta to lead the business, identifying new commercial activities and driving business growth.
- Set the companies overall strategic direction and priorities, and monitor the performance of the company as well as the performance of each project
- Assist the senior management in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance its market share, profitability and return on investment
- Responsible and accountable for the overall commercial, operation and management of this development company
- Review the operating results of the company & compare them to established objectives and goals
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration (MBA is preferred) or equivalent experience with a minimum of 15 years of related experience
- Minimum of eight years of experience in senior level management in real estate industry
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and staff
- Strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategic thinker with good analytical skills to develop strategic / business plans and perform P&L analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation and integrity
This well-known property developer has been in the industry for over 25 years and is one of largest in the world. They offer competitive benefits, career and training opportunities. Employees enjoy the freedom to be imaginative and think independently to drive their career forward.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Project Development Director job is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this job opportunity.