Country Manager (eCommerce Hospitality)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 17 March 2017
A leading tech start-up company is looking for a Country Manager to manage and growing the business in Indonesian market.
About the Country Manager role:
In this role you will be in charge to manage the P&L and provide strategic advice to the CEO.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities and maintain profitability while achieving targets including expansion activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners, OTA and other vendors and authorities.
- Responsible and oversee the recruitment process and the standard of performance of the human capital
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Bachelor degree preferably in hospitality or related business.
- Over 5 years of work experience in hospitality, e-commerce or OTA.
- Master degree from abroad is a must
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practice, include strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Outstanding analytical skills and initiative, include excellent interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary.
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments.
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
The successful Country Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Country Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity