Consultant Iwan Salim
Date posted 02 March 2017
One of the largest and leading global logistic service providers is looking for Country Manager to manage its expanding business in Jakarta.
About the Country Manager Role:
Reporting to the President Director, you will be responsible in commercial and operational activities in the business.
- Developing capacity in supply chain solutions, strategic analysis, and project budgeting by lead, coach, manage and develop the senior management operational team
- Full P&L, business development and strategic responsibilities
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to establish the performance goals, support strategic business goals
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services
- Develop and implement a system for reporting and tracking operational performance
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered
To succeed in this role, you must have strong knowledge of commercial and operational logistic and distribution industry in the region.
- Minimum 10 years of experience and a track record in logistic company with MNC
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning
- Strong knowledge of complex logistics, warehouse and distribution solutions
- Strategic problem solver with good analytical skills to develop business plans and P&L analysis
- Must possess strong business acumen with "value adding" attitude
- Highly confident presenting and influencing senior management
This multinational logistic service providers has been around for over 90 years with proven track record of successful expansion globally. Flexible, innovative and finest customer services are among the company’s strongest culture that it has implemented for years. The company has involved in many supporting programs to create a better care for its employees and communities by providing scholarship and training.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.