Country Manager (FinTech)
Salary IDR60000000 - IDR70000000 per month + Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 03 February 2017
An exciting Country Manager job in a leading fintech start-up company has just become available.
About the Country Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the company’s revenue, sales growth, cost and margin control, monthly /quarterly and annual financial management goal management.
- Direct the company to meet long-term objectives and key results
- Develop, maintain and improve operational systems, processes and policies
- Lead business development planning, including financial forecasts and targets
- Develop and direct quarterly sales and marketing plans and their execution
- Build and maintain close relationships with key clients and prospect
- Provide guidance and leadership to the team to establish, track metrics and provide timely reports
- Direct short-term and long-range budget development and adherence
- Review and analyse financial reports
- Direct day-to-day staff management and reporting
To succeed as the Country Manager, you need to have a solid working knowledge of sales, business development and strategic planning.
- Able to operate strategically as well as operationally
- Enjoy working hands-on
- Passionate with user experience and customer satisfaction
- Background in financial technology, financial services or banking is preferred
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Strong process, planning and project management orientation
- Data driven approach
This leading fintech start-up company is expanding fast in Southeast Asia. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offers competitive benefits.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Country Manager job is for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.