Government Relations Analyst (Contract Based)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Mecca Bobby
Date posted 03 August 2022jakarta general-mgt-consultancy/corporate-strategy 2022-08-03 2022-09-02 mining Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Government Relations Analyst (Contract Based) job has now become available at one of the mining companies in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Government Relations Analyst (Contract Based) Role:
Reporting directly to the Government Relations Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing government relations in support of the company which includes creating a more favourable environment for the company, influencing government policies in order to positively affect mining and public specific issues.
- Identify key policy authorities, legislative, political challenges and opportunities for the business
- Recommend appropriate tactics for effective engagement to raise awareness and strengthen partnerships with key policy makers and decision makers
- Advance the company's position with relevant associations, including trade associations, and industry association
- Horizon scan for political environment and upcoming policy developments, and feedback timely intelligence to internal stakeholders
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to achieve organisational goals and objectives by administering public affairs/policies initiatives
- Policy environment scanning and managing programme/initiatives in related to policy engagement activities
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage brand support programmes
To succeed in the Government Relations Analyst (Contract Based) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree qualifications in a law/policy/public affairs related discipline
- Solid track record of 8 - 10 years of work experience in a public affairs/policy field
- Ability to produce written materials, internal and external, in Indonesian and English
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Insight, influence and inclusion
- Sound analytical and fact-finding skills
- Good interpersonal skills, sense of diplomacy
- Leadership skills
- Partnership building skills
This international mining company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Government Relations Analyst (Contract Based) job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.