PMO (Project Management Office)
Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading established agriculture and fishery company is looking for a PMO (Project Management Office) to be based in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for gathering relevant project data and producing information to be presented for review by the BOD.
About the PMO (Project Management Office) Role:
The PMO (Project Management Officer) in this established company will require an experienced analyst professional with a strong understanding of the macro economy and current affairs to formulate a strategic plan and supporting various corporate strategic decision. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to be part of an establish company.
- Review contracts and agreements from a commercial and financial perspective
- Provide high level analysis and dashboard summary of the business financial and operational performance
- Formulate and execute strategies aimed at generating leads for investment attraction including research-driven target selection
- Work with potential investors through their decision making processes to support the Chairman in deal execution
- Prepare presentation materials regarding market entry, existing market trends to support formation of partnerships between companies
- Provide strategic advice and support to the chairman regarding issues relevant to businesses and the economic development opportunities to the Southeast Asia region
To succeed in this PMO (Project Management Office) role, you will need to have to have great analytical skills and strong business acumen.
- Bachelor's and master's degree in economics, financial engineering, finance or accountancy
- Three to five years of experience in a management consulting or strategic financial planning role
- Strong public speaking skills
- Strong work commitment and ready for a high mobility working arrangement
This leading established agriculture and fishery company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
The opportunity as PMO (Project Management Office) will give you a high-level regional exposure to corporate deals and is a strategic opportunity to accelerate your career into the top management level. If you have strong career aspirations and are able to work independently, the role could be a good fit for you.
Apply now or contact me today to discuss this new opportunity.