Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CEO Office job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised payment gateway/e-wallet firms, based in Jakarta. This is a role for a professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field. By assessing a broad range of trends and issues that span across markets, customer, competitor, regulatory and technology insights, you will develop winning strategies that will have a significant impact on the company’s growth.
About the CEO Office Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the CEO Office will play a key role in the team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the CEO in the development of the business’s long term objectives.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into services, functions or products provided
- Use data modelling and visualisation practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions considering the opportunities and risks for strategic and operational improvements changes
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- Support the CEO at various stages, for example, providing a fact base, structuring and helping with issue identification and advising on the practicalities of implementation or leading actual execution
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry
To succeed in this role, you must have strong business acumen and great leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in management/business studies/economics/finance
- Master's degree/MBA from a top tier university is a plus
- At least two years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy with exposure to business analysis
- Experience in fintech is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, achievement-oriented – sets challenging goals and reaches them (no matter the obstacle), resilient, takes ownership and responsibility for results, forecasts new opportunities and takes action to gain them, anticipates risks and proactively takes action to mitigate them
This fintech company is fast growing and continuously opening new businesses to address to all types of customers. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CEO Office job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.