Senior Strategy Manager
Salary IDR40,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading consultancy firm is recruiting a Senior Strategy Manager. In this job, you will oversee end-to-end strategic recommendations in critical function areas on behalf of clients.
About the Senior Strategy Manager Role:
As a Senior Strategy Manager, you will oversee end-to-end strategic recommendations in critical function areas on behalf of the client. You will report to both directors and partners of the company.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of strategic recommendations to improve the performance of company's clients
- Act as the day-to-day project leader and central point of communication within company and with the client
- Assume responsibility for the case team's value creation through an analytical process, and build and maintain client relationships
- Identify value creation opportunities with the client's situation
- Provide intellectual leadership to the team to ensure the highest quality analytic and conceptual output
- Build and maintain consensus with the client on objectives, critical issues, work plan, implications, recommendations, and implementation plan
- Develop client commitment to recommendations and implementation plans
- Effectively manage the formal and informal professional development of the case team members
- Promote each member's development through skill planning, coaching, and performance feedback
- Clearly allocate the responsibilities among case team members, balancing the fulfilment of case team goals with the professional growth and satisfaction of individuals
- Contribute to key firm-building initiatives and activities (e.g. involvement in practice/capability area knowledge building efforts, mentoring, recruiting, and training)
- Collaborate effectively as member of a case team and with other colleagues
- Collaborate effectively with senior leaders internally, in order to utilise their expertise and insight
- Travel to client sites as required for client consulting projects, to establish needs and present recommendations
- Supervise three to four Management Consultants
To be successful in the Senior Strategy Manager Role, you will need to have over four years of relevant experience in a strategic role (corporate strategy), including an additional two years in management strategy consulting. You will also need strong communication, analytical, creative thinking, and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- MBA from a top business school is a plus
- Experience must include valuation of companies, financial and operational ratio analysis for companies, and financial modelling
- Able to conduct primary research which includes competitive analysis for companies including benchmarking and performance improvement
- Able to create, develop, and implement strategic alternatives for companies
- Proficient in PowerPoint presentations and Excel charts and graphs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and apply quantitative methodologies to evaluate strategic alternatives, including assessment of international markets opportunities through research and analysis of international sources of information
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage client relationships with senior executives which include C-suite and business unit heads
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Must be deadline-driven, organised and able to multitask
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
This leading consulting firm needs no introduction and is recognised worldwide as a leader in their field of expertise. It provides advisory services to businesses, non-profit organisations, and governments, and is one of the Big Three strategy consulting firms.
If you are driven, determined and enjoy an international, fast-paced, fun work environment, this Senior Strategy Manager role is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.