Senior Business Analyst
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 retail Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 85000000 85000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable and established consumer retail company is looking to add a Senior Business Analyst. In this job, you will report directly to the CEO and senior leadership team, and be based in their head office in Central Jakarta.
About the Senior Business Analyst Role:
As a senior business analyst role, you are capable structuring your way of thinking in a clear way and can identify potential new revenue streams for the business. This role will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in Indonesia. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the CEO and senior leadership team in the development of the business’ in the medium to long term objectives.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into services, functions or product provided
- Use data modelling and visualisation practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions considering the opportunities and risks for strategic and operational improvements changes
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- Support CEO at various stages; for example, providing a fact base, structuring and helping with issue identification and advising on the practicalities of implementation or leading actual execution
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry
- Development of functional and methodical skills as well as expansion of the business/economic and technological knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics/Finance
- Master's Degree/MBA from top tier university is a plus
- At least three to four years’ of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy with exposure to business analysis
- Strong in analytical skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Results driven, self-motivated, achievement orientation – sets challenging goals and reaches them (no matter the obstacle), resilient, takes ownership and responsibility for results, forecasts new opportunities and takes action to gain them, anticipates risks and proactively takes action to mitigate them
This a leading consumer retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Business Analyst.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.