Strategic Projects Manager
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Strategic Projects Manager job has just arisen at one of the most recognised payment gateway/e-wallet firms, based in Jakarta. This is a role for a professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Strategic Projects Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Strategic Projects Manager will play a key role in the team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Responsible for figuring innovative ways to grow market share, improve profitability, improve business process, and launch new feature
- Analysis, understanding the customer, bench marking
- Executing selected key initiatives or projects by assisting functional teams to kick starts and preparing the go to market strategy
- Develop the strategy (business plan) and review, in coordination with other function
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry
- Lead strategic initiatives
To success in this Strategic Projects Manager role, you will need to be creative and have strong problem solving skills. Proven experience in engaging and negotiating with middle managers is also essential.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics/Finance
- MBA from top tier university preferred
- At least three years' experience in Management Consulting, Technology Start up, Private Equity or Investment Banking
- Good interpersonal skills that allows you to work with people at all levels, including the ability to motivate and empower where necessary
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematic
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Results driven, self-motivated, achievement orientated – resilient, takes ownership and responsibility for results, forecasts new opportunities and takes action to achieve them, anticipates risks and proactively takes action to mitigate them
This fin-tech company needs no introduction and is rapidly growing. The firm is also focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Strategic Projects Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.