Public Policy and Government Relations Regional Officer
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Albertus Pratama
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 it Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A market leading IT services company is now looking for a Public Policy and Government Relations Regional Officer to be located in the regional office within Republic of Indonesia.
About the Public Policy and Government Relations Regional Officer Role:
You will monitor and executive initiatives to ensure the company's policies are in alignment with local legislation.
- Initiate, design, execute, and monitor the company's policy preferences with the government officials
- Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develop budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Manage the organisation’s policies and objectives involving local, state, and federal government affairs
- Maintain and nurture relationships with government, associated authorities and all committees, legislatively represent and protect organisational interests
- Lead analysis of proposed legislative actions, determine the potential impact on the organisation and develop appropriate responses
- In charge of company's projects, monitor and update government regulatory and policy landscape and issues, including managing data centre for the public policy and government relations division
- Attend meetings and events with government officials within Republic of Indonesia
To succeed in this Public Policy and Government Relations Regional Officer role, you should have prior experience in a related field.
- Willingness to relocate anywhere within Republic of Indonesia
- Min. bachelor's or master's degree - preferably in public policy, law or macroeconomics (but open to any possibilities)
- Having minimum seven years' experience in related field
- Possess strong interest in learning, agility, and curiosity
- Data driven
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in the government or public affairs sectors, public policy consultant, data research firms, management consultant firms, or NGO is a plus
This is a market-leading IT services company that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are looking to advance in your career, this Public Policy and Government Relations Regional Officer role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.