Head of Strategy
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of Strategy job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised payment gateway/e-wallet firms, based in Jakarta. This is a role for a professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field. By assessing a broad range of trends and issues that span across markets, customer, competitor, regulatory and technology insights, you will develop winning strategies that will have a significant impact on the company’s growth.
About the Head of Strategy role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Strategy will play a key role in the team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the CEO in the development of the business’ long term objectives.
- Leading projects for client studies with direct contact with senior executives in the organisation
- Analysis, understanding the customer, market benchmarking
- Provide analytic support across various teams
- Support CEO at various stages; for example, providing a fact base, structuring and helping with issue identification and advising on the practicalities of implementation or leading actual execution
- Develop the strategy (business plan) and review, in coordination with other function
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry
- Lead strategic initiatives
To succeed in this Head of Strategy role, you should have prior experience in management consulting or corporate strategy.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics/Finance.
- MBA from top tier university preferred
- At least three years' experience in Management Consulting or Corporate Strategy
- Strong creativity and problem solving skills
- Strong experience in engaging and negotiating with middle managers
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Excellent leadership, management, analytic, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Result driven, self-motivated, achievement orientation – sets challenging goals and reaches them (no matter the obstacle), resilient, takes ownership and responsibility for results, forecasts new opportunities and takes action to gain them, anticipates risks and proactively takes action to mitigate them
This fintech company is fast growing and continuously opening new businesses to address to all types of customers. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Strategy job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.