Strategic Projects Manager
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Strategic Projects Manager job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised payment gateway/e-wallet firm, based in Jakarta. This is a role for a professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Strategic Projects Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Strategic Projects Manager will play a key role in the team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Responsible for figuring innovative ways to grow market share, improve profitability, improve business process, and launch new feature.
- Analysis, understanding the customer, market benchmarking.
- Executing selected key initiatives or projects by assisting functional teams to kick starts and preparing the go to market strategy.
- Develop the strategy (business plan) and review, in coordination with other function.
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry.
- Lead strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics/Finance.
- MBA from top tier university preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in Management Consulting, Tech Start up, Private Equity or Investment Banking.
- Strong creativity and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in engaging and negotiating with middle managers.
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary.
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical.
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments.
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Result driven, self-motivated, achievement orientation – sets challenging goals and reaches them (no matter the obstacle), resilient, takes ownership and responsibility for results, forecasts new opportunities and takes action to gain them, anticipates risks and proactively takes action to mitigate them
This fin-tech company is fast growing and continuously opening new businesses to address to all types of customers. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Strategic Projects Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.