Government Affairs Manager
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-05 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting Government Affairs job has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies based in Jakarta.
About the Government Affairs role:
In this role, you will coordinate legislative efforts by working with state, local, and federal governments. You will help the organisation meet legislative goals by creating policy proposals and working with government agencies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directs an organisation's policies and objectives involving local, state, and federal government affairs.
- Maintains and nurtures the relationships with government, associated authorities and all committees, legislatively represents and protects organisation interests.
- Assists in the establishment of corporate strategies, policies and plans, which align with government laws, regulations and standards.
- Leads analysis of proposed legislative actions, determines the potential impact on the organisation and develops appropriate responses.
- Monitors legislative and regulatory activities, promotes company market position.
Key requirements include:
- 6+ years management experience in government affairs, campaigns, and/or business development in a government-related environment from pharmaceutical company
- Government affairs know-how. Experience leading or working at a high level in government arenas
- Tenacious disposition and aptitude for overcoming obstacles
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
This global pharmaceutical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.