Strategic Planning Manager (Management Consultants Preferred)
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting opportunity has come up at a top multi national company as a Strategic Planning Manager.
About the Strategic Planning Manager role:
This role will act as a strategic business partner to the senior leadership team in Indonesia. Also, part of Regional Leadership team and work closely with the functional head as well as consumer insights team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the long range and annual planning processes for Indonesia to ensure a coherent plan which is aligned cross-functionally across the company
- Identifying and leading strategic projects in support of the growth goals in areas such as marketing, product, pricing, supply chain, M&A and partnerships
- Managing the strategic project portfolio
- Tracking competitive activity and developing strategies that enable the company to win against key competitors
- Working with the market research team to develop a holistic view of trends occurring in the industry, and leading strategic discussions on the implications of these insights
- Developing an aligned point of view on the growth of related categories, understanding the impact of external and internal drivers of growth
- Providing management support in areas such as deep-dive analytic, objective setting, metrics tracking, leading operational meetings, and preparing presentations
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree in related Business Disciplines, MBA is preferred but not mandatory
- At least 6 years of experience in a large global company
- Proven track record of working across various functions and developing winning strategies
- Independent worker with strong problem solving skills
- Preferably experience in FMCG or other consumer industries
- Able to work comfortably with both financial and non-financial performance metrics
- Prior Strategic Planning experience is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of local market trends
- International exposure is highly valued
Our client is a leading consumer company with diverse investment portfolios across the world. They are a strong believer of driving innovation across their company.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential requirement.