VP Strategic Planning
Consultant Iwan Salim
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading large conglomerate is seeking a high-calibre VP Strategic Planning in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit.
About the VP Strategic Planning Role:
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will work with the senior leadership of the group to develop its growth strategy.
- work closely with the group CEO to identify and analyze strategic opportunities and performance improvements for the business
- manage the Group’s annual- and long-range strategic planning process and support translating the strategic plan into executable, pragmatic actions
- consistently providing value-added information and insight regarding various opportunities and strategies to help grow the Company’s Net Asset Value
- support and collaborate with the leadership on providing short- and long-term market insights and identifying key strategic initiatives for the business
- preparing and reviewing due diligence reports, financial valuation models and presentation materials for the Board and Executive Management team
To be successful in this role, you need to bring broad conceptual thinking skills combined with practical operations and implementation experience.
- Bachelor or Masters degree with at least 10 years' of experience as a lead in a corporate strategy role
- must have demonstrated the ability to get things done and deliver business results
- develop credibility with the leadership team across the functions of the organisation
- expertise in business case development, strategic analysis and due diligence is required
- strong financial modelling, analytical skills are essential
- excellent written and communication skills
If you have a successful track record of corporate strategic planning and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today to this new exciting opportunity.