Strategy & Performance Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 16 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rising fin-tech company is looking for an exceptional Strategy & Performance Manager to lead expansion of the business.
About the Strategy & Performance Manager role:
In this position, you will report to the VP of Business, and manage a small team specialised in various expansion roles. You will be responsible for leading the growth of the business in your segment from targeting selected markets, partnerships and leading product launching strategies. We are looking for game changers who will play a key role in continuing their growth and success in fin-tech.
- Establish and execute strategies to ensure vision and goals are met
- Build and maintain network channels for relevant partnerships
- Manage communications between all relevant internal and external stakeholders in relation to segment strategies
- Oversee performance of the segment, and find ways to improve it
- Identifying issues, opportunities and trends to provide stakeholders with short and long-term strategies to grow the overall business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- 5 years of combined experience in finance, expansion, or strategy management
- Interest in fin-tech as an industry
- Possess analytic and strategic skills of the highest calibre
- Possess business development skills of the highest calibre
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex and changing environments
- Background in consulting is a plus
The work environment is fast-paced, dynamic, flexible, and agile.
If you are determined and hungry, and want to take the next step by joining a rapidly growing force, this Strategy & Performance Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.