Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 12 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading tech start-up company is looking for a Strategy Manager. The Indonesia Strategy team assists the Country Head, Vertical Heads and company CEO with developing long term objectives and setting the company’s course for Indonesia.
About the Strategy Manager role:
In this role by assessing a broad range of trends and issues that span across markets, customer, competitor, regulatory and technology insights, the team develops winning strategies that will have a significant impact on the company’s growth.
- Support the formulation of the company’s strategy for Indonesia based on clear issue framing, systems-level thinking and rigorous analyses.
- Analyse the performance the company’s business portfolio and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Help align BU strategy with country strategy, and with company’s corporate strategy.
- Support the running of company’s corporate planning cadence and calendar for Indonesia.
- Engage senior executives and stakeholders of all levels in the development and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Help influence a high-performance culture by challenging critical business assumptions and encouraging cross-functional collaboration across company.
- Conduct studies on key issues that will shape company’s longer term strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree with good honours from a Top tier university. MBA is a plus.
- At least 4-5 years of experience, background in Management Consulting/Corporate Strategy or Investment Banking. Preferably Top tier consulting firm.
- Experience in business analysis
- Experience in data extraction and manipulation
- Proficiency in SQL / R would be an advantage
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
- Strong commercial and analytic rigor in all aspects of planning and delivery
- Passionate about the social mission and making a positive impact in emerging markets
This leading tech start-up company is widely known in SEA as focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of young professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Strategy Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.