Head of Strategy
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 20 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading telco company is looking for a Head of Strategy reporting to Group Head for Corporate Strategy, you will be leading the development of long range and annual strategic planning.
About the Head of Strategy role:
In this role you will be in charge to develop corporate strategy and annual strategic planning.
- Develop and refine corporate vision and mission
- Develop corporate strategic directions
- Develop company’s view on seismic shifts in the industry and business
- Develop the long-term strategy and plan and support annual planning process
- Develop corporate and directorate KPIs
- Conduct the BOD Strategic planning retreats, BOC workshop etc.
- Define the value creations of each directorates
- Provide regular performance updates to BOD and BOC
- Conduct regular industry trend analysis
- Bachelor degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics or related fields
- MBA degree for reputable university
- Relevant work experience in a top tier consulting firm
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
This leading technology company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Strategy job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.