Transformation Consultant (Cyber Security)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 it Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Transformation Consultant (Cyber Security) job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised global cybersecurity service provider. The role will directly report to the Transformation Manager for APAC.
About the Transformation Consultant (Cyber Security) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Transformation Consultant will play a key role in the team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Identify issues and conduct reliable analysis
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into service, function or product provided
- Conduct workshops and establish relationships with partners and various stakeholders
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics/Finance
- Master's/MBA from a top tier university is a plus
- At least two years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy
- Experience in cybersecurity is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, achievement orientation – sets challenging goals and reaches them (no matter the obstacle), resilient, takes ownership and responsibility for results, forecasts new opportunities and takes action to gain them, anticipates risks and proactively takes action to mitigate them
This global security provider is fast growing, continuously opening new businesses and currently operating in four continents through 27 countries. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Transformation Consultant job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.