Head of Products
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the world's leading players in the financial services industry has a Head of Products job that has just arisen. The role will be based in Jakarta and take responsibility for the respective country product strategy, providing the thought leadership and long-term design for the group of credit, debit, prepaid, commercial and other payment products in the market.
About the Head of Products Role:
You will lead the Indonesia product strategy including but not limited to consumer value proposition, product rules, pricing, system infrastructure capabilities and thought leadership materials.
- Establish and enhance pipeline of product enhancements, developments and acceleration plans
- Manage and meet financial and business metric performance indicators for Visa products including revenue targets, operating expense budgets, CIF, payment volume, transaction volume and international cash
- Deepen engagement with technology and alliance partners and develop solutions / business opportunities that will provide value-added services to Visa clients in an effort to support new product launches, issuer customisation, and activation and usage programs
- Drive the collaboration, co-creation and co-development with local Fin-tech players in close coordination with internal innovation and partnership teams
- Be actively involved in the implementation of issuer’s innovation agenda in close partnership with country and business development teams
- Lead and support the expansion of technologies in alternative acceptance channels (e.g. Push Payments, Contactless)
- Manage country product team of 3 direct reports, by motivating, coaching, mentoring and supporting them to function as a high performing team
- As a member of the senior leadership team, exemplify teamwork and leadership qualities in supporting country’s critical initiatives
To succeed in this Head of Products role, you will possess subject matter expertise in payment products with a digital-first mindset.
- Professional or Advanced Professional degree (e.g. BS, MBA)
- Over 15 years’ experience in product management in retail banking, payments, finance, technology, or consulting industries in similar job functions
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation, and with cross functional teams
- Good analytical skills to assess the financial potential of new opportunities and existing business
- Strong consultative skills to establish relationships across the broader organisation
- Able to engage, influence and build credibility with management and key stakeholders
- Authoritative, able to build credibility quickly, excellent problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills
This leading financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career as the Head of Products within a leading Financial Services organisation.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.