Country Business Intelligence Lead
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 14 February 2017
A leading tech start-up company is looking for a Country Business Intelligence Lead to lead discussion with senior business stakeholders to define and shape country data analytics projects.
About the Country Business Intelligence Lead Role:
You will play a key role supporting with analytics and data analysis all company’s business.
- Help the business monitor key performance measures and extract insights from the underlying data to steer business growth, guide key initiatives and enable operational decision making.
- Identify relevant business opportunities, gather and analyse data from different sources, interpret patterns and trends, present and discuss findings with stakeholders
- Effectively translate concepts, requirements and solve ambiguity between technical and business teams
- Ensure availability, accessibility and accuracy of various management reports and dashboards
- Optimise business performance
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a self-starter, possess the ability to work independently and well in a fast paced environment as well as deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or business-related fields
- Minimum eight years' business analytics related working experience
- Familiar with data/BI tools/programs such as MySQL, Excel, and Tableau Software. Experience with R or Python is a plus
- Ability to use data visualisation to create meaningful insights
- A service mindset for internal divisions with translating and presenting data/reports and creating a self serving organisation
- Tech or e-commerce experience preferred
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
This leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Country Business Intelligence Lead job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity