Manager (eCommerce Marketplace)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 31 January 2017
A global online e-commerce marketplace is looking for a Manager (eCommerce Marketplace) to head the company’s business units in Product Development, Commercial, Operations and Marketplace.
About the Manager (eCommerce Marketplace) Role:
As part of this Global Initiative, in this role you will be in charge of ensuring the team is tackling the company’s top priorities.
- Business Process Improvement and Project Management
- Working on different functions and projects
- implementation of projects across the departments
- Able to partner closely with all business stakeholders to set and implement strategy
- Provide thought leadership on the team’s tools and various projects that support decision-making and operations
To succeed in this Manager (eCommerce Marketplace) role, you will need to be a self-starter with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics/Marketing or related fields
- Over five years' relevant experience in Banking, Consulting, FMCG and/or Ecommerce
- Entrepreneurial mindset, deep understanding of business, operations and strategy
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
This global online e-commerce marketplace is widely known in Indonesia. The culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of young professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity