Business Unit Global Manager (Two Wheeler)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 08 March 2023jakarta general-mgt-consultancy/business-development 2023-03-08 2023-05-07 automotive Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A very exciting Business Unit Global Manager (Two Wheeler) job has become available at one of the leading global automotive and industrial supplier companies in Indonesia.
About the Business Unit Global Manager (Two Wheeler) Role:
Reporting to the APAC President and CEO of Industrial Business, you will be responsible for sustainably expanding its industrial and automotive business globally.
- Develop a global two-wheeler sector strategy derived from future market trends and ensure the execution (two wheelers include motorcycles, small combustion engines like snow mobiles, jet skis, ATVs, golf carts, sports and fitness, bicycles, MRO)
- Develop a global two-wheeler footprint concept consisting of an ideal organisational set-up (sales, application engineering, R&D, business development) and possible production locations
- Define and develop a global product portfolio considering the product portfolio of the brand's group, driving product innovation and aligning the product portfolio with relevant stakeholders
- Be responsible for the business growth of the sector by defining and achieving relevant KPIs (sales, gross profit,) through managing the team in the most inspiring way
- Actively drive all activities to further increase sales for the sector including identifying new business opportunities with existing and new customers, marketing activities and building a close relationship and network with customers as the head of the sector
- Lead a global team with functional guidance, ensuring that it can perform at its best and developing talents
- Build a strong network in the organisation within the industrial organisation as well as other divisions and R&D departments
- Monitor sector trends through the use of market intelligence and define sector specific market requirements to develop and maintain a competitive advantage
- Implement global sector strategy in close cooperation with RBUs
- Support global customer negotiations
- Support target evaluations and/or bid processes for M&A activities with the global sector
- Initiate and support internal and external sector relevant communications
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to manage large, complex projects or operations.
- More than five years of experience as a strategic leader for a business unit
- Degree in engineering (preferably in mechanical engineering) - MBA is preferred
- 15 - 20 years worth of knowledge of the two-wheeler market
- Experience working in a regional/global environment
- Strong business acumen gained through experience
- Strong entrepreneurial aspiration and proven record to be successful in the matrix organisation with bold execution capabilities and getting support lines behind the topic
- Proven credentials in building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Ability to manage large, complex projects or operations
- Target-focused, customer-oriented and process-oriented with consultative/collaborative approach
- Strong negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Experience with Japanese two-wheeler customers is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Based in Jakarta and is willing to travel overseas frequently
This dynamic global technology company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers.
If you are looking to work with an established organisation and be part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas, this Business Unit Global Manager (Two Wheeler) role is right for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Business Unit Global Manager (Two Wheeler) role. Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651520
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 February 2023An excellent COO (Infrastructure) job has just become available at a newly established investment company which supports the development of Indonesia’s infrastructure. The position is based in Jakarta and manage the ongoing operations and processes of the business.